22.2.11

tessa hulls

Tamed


Meighan of My Love For You.. recently posted about artist Tessa Hulls' new work. Tessa shares the inspiration behind her nomadic series:

"This current series is called Scenes From the Exodus, and while I’m not entirely sure where my nomads are going, they’re certainly packing up their culture and striking out in search of some new concept of home.

About a year ago I became really fascinated by the malleability of memory, and began to view the process of forgetting as an active and anthropomorphic process. I started to envision a series of characters that I call memory nomads, and have been illustrating their journeys as a way to approach the manner in which our impressions of the past lose focus and change over time. I’m excited to see where they wind up"

Instepwiththemusic

Lookfar

nX2aZNlqAqNOlF8j.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment