20.7.10

Aarty

87_stop_tea_time_blue.gif


How adorable is Esther Aarts? I love her typography skills and retro styling. Below are snippets from her blog. Crush!


Skvetchbook!

This wordplay illustration came about after encountering the word “kvetching” (whinging), which is a rather strange and funny looking word to me. I couldn’t resist to merge it with a word I’m more familiar with, and this is the hand lettered hybrid result.

Now, how about drawing your woes away with your skvetchbook?


And below is another Esther Aarts blog post I find hilarious, like the ubergeek I am.


Faq: How do you make those marker doodles?

On my Ipad, of course!

Nothing better than the latest technology to get the job done. Look at all my apps!

my iPad


found via all the mountains

No comments:

Post a Comment