8.4.11

between darkness and light

As a Northern lass dropped into the Southern hemisphere, I often find myself torn between two polar opposites, now more so than ever. Easter is round the corner, and the internet's ablaze with Spring fashion and promises of long, lush evenings yet New Zealand is heading headlong into Autumn, and snow has dusted the mountains outside my window for the last couple of days. It's confusing me and pulling me in two directions, making me homesick for my parents' garden which really comes alive in the English summer.
SO here are some images of Iceland to put me in the right frame of mind - it never fails, Iceland seems to me a magical place where dreams come true and I desperately want to visit, but I'm ready to wait a while longer for the perfect time. I'm not prepared for it yet! All images by Sverrir Thor, found via Miss Moss.

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

No comments:

Post a Comment