24.1.11

technicolour hardware

I was surfing the web and just happened to notice a pattern emerging in the things that caught my eye. There's something about wood and colour together that is very comforting.


























For the prolific reader! Book case by Raw-Edges, via Sight Unseen. Read more about this awesomely simple idea here.


Unique, handmade Fredericks & Mae arrows. Yes, I know these arrows and axes have been seen everywhere in 2010, but until now they've been growing in my conscience, and I really, really want some! But my common sense is asking me when the last time I chopped some wood was (in a very naggy voice, I might add).


Best Made Co. make beautiful axes. They also offer some pretty prints by Jason Frank Rothenberg. Take a look at their blog to follow progress of their "urban archaeology" project to save an old Campbells factory site.

1IMG_09653

Make an osmose lamp! Artist Clemence Seilles, together with Sight Unseen, show us how to create a pretty do-able piece of colourful art.

No comments:

Post a Comment