23.1.11

it's pra-da-da dahling!

Okay, so normally I don't post about fashion (um, blatant lie considering the posts lower down on this very page! but that was a one-off type thing, and anyway that was street not fashion shows) BUT I'm happy to see a serious fashion house like Prada mixing it up with a fun video like this. I think it's a great way to show off their (nutty) new collection, but although it's fun watching a model wriggle around in neon furs, the best thing is the rather rad music from Ratatat, a duo I love that I don't think I've mentioned on here before. So now you know. Oh, and they happen to be touring Australia in Jan so if you live in those parts, check them oot!




Oh, and just came across this post at my new fave blog Tomboy Style (thanks Kate for the link!) Zinzi said it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment