7.12.10

oh yeah, it's december



































Happy almost-Christmas muffins! How could I forget we're less than a month away from ConsumerFest? Maybe it has something to do with being surrounded by long sunny days and people sunbathing (and impressive resulting burns) in New Zealand. This will be my second Christmas in the Southern Hemisphere, and I'm still not used to it. News from home is all about how many feet of snow my family is experiencing right now, and the best way to defrost olive oil (okay, so that one is only because their heating is off while they rebuild). I miss the snow, the coziness and the long dark nights spent watching movies by the fire. But I also love being able to wear a t-shirt and eat an ice cream here on Christmas Day!


image of necklaces made by cheri messerli (i'll take one please, santa)

No comments:

Post a Comment