15.12.10

it's almost that time



























































There's less than 2 weeks til Christmas left! I feel weirdly guilty, like I should be in my normal state of numb panic, running around buying gifts and arranging to see people. But what little seasonal stuff I had to do this year has kinda been sorted out already... that can't be right, can it? I'm ignoring the fact that I have to produce food for people on Christmas Eve, as the perfectionist in me usually succeeds in making me feel defeated before I've even begun. But I did a test run of my mum's brilliant Tunisian Orange Cake recipe and it was *awesome*. So bring it on. If you need a little Christmas organization, then print off these adorable free gift tags, created by Amy Moss and available to download over at Eat Drink Chic.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy it! I always tell myself that perfection is the enemy of the good. It helps :)

    ReplyDelete