1.8.10

serenading your earholes part deux

More magical musical finds, yay! Weeeell, most have been known to me for a while but if I don't have the albums on my iPod then I forget to listen to them completely. Tut tut! So my soundtrack at work this week has been albums played from MySpace. There seems to be an alt-pop-electro pattern emerging (with a few anomalies). A couple of these bands are from New Zealand. Check it oot...


Side note: Splendour in the Grass was on in Queensland, Australia this weekend. The lineup was pretty freaking sweet (and low key - no over-hyped big names to dissapoint), so I'm sure good & blurry times were had by all. My sure-fire gig fixtures would have included... Florence and the Machine, Frightened Rabbit, The Temper Trap, The Strokes, Grizzly Bear, Jonsi (!), Wolfmother, Black Rebel Motorycle Club, Broken Social Scene, Yeasayer, Washington, LCD Soundsystem & Empire of the Sun. So pretty much all of them, then. God knows when I'd have time for a pee break!

No comments:

Post a Comment