14.6.09

kindred spirit

I posted a while ago about legendry artist James Jean. Well, his new book Kindling is in progress now, and James posted a video flick-thru of the book on his blog!


Check out what James Jean has to say about it:












I just received an advance copy of the Kindling book in the mail from Chronicle, and I'm very happy to report that it exceeds the expectations I had while working on the design. It's a very sturdy volume of high quality prints bound in a tab enclosure portfolio featuring 12 paintings from my last solo show, including process sketches and new drawings and design work done specifically for the book.

The book should be regularly available by September, but some copies should be available in the webstore as soon as August, with some advance copies available in July at Comic Con.

This summer and fall, I'll be traveling a bit to sign copies Kindling and PR3. Cities include Auckland, Dublin, London, and possibly Paris and Brussels. A confirmed schedule coming soon!


Want!
Get yourself to a signing in Autumn <3

No comments:

Post a Comment